Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2020

week 48 2020

 

the sky's been being pretty cool lately
trying to embody the calm aura of Sesshomaru while literally anything happens to him
for a while this spider plant was losing leaves at the same rate it was growing them but it seems to be settled in now and actually just growing them. so proud.
my god this page doesn't reflect the day I was having, my brain totally had it in for me, such blank, much tears, many headache but I got through it and even did some drawing
still can't quite believe we can get vegan pizza delivered with cheese and fake meat!!
Will had a birthday <3
make a wish
I made the cake, it was pretty good!
did you know grass didn't exist when dinosaurs were about? these cake decorations are pretty accurate.
said goodbye to the strawberry patch
my scraps bag for stuffing things and throwing as little out as possible
waste not want not
innards
greeeeeeeeeen
the day a man shouted at me on the street for being brightly coloured. I wish men would shut up honestly
rooooooots, baby roooooooots
grow good little guy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment