Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2020

over-excited about kai ~ mmmh

 I've gone and fallen in love with Kai's first solo ohmygod

his voice, very good, his dancing, very good, the video, very good

this outfit is what got me first, sparkly floaty headpiece, a soft looking jumper that my nan would have knit, red velvet (?) trousers, bit of belly every now and then, *chefs kiss*
this whole painted nails but not every finger deal? wow
chubby little feet boots!
future cowboy?!
fringe hat water floor
this. fucking. hair.
crt monitors room
transporting about and smashing through himself
this scene, I mean. the dance, the lace, the lack of shirt/shape of the waistband combo.
dead.
it's all so beautiful and I think I need more time to digest but these are the screenshots I took and I'm too excited to not just write a blog post straight away. please tell me your favourite outfit/scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment