Pages

Friday 25 January 2019

Lots Of New Stickers ~ Shop Update



I spent the past just over a month working on a folder of drawings I wanted to make better and use and I spent the past week printing and cutting and photographing and editing and now there are new stickers in my shop ^-^
Please check them out. I split them into two groups so there's two listings where you can buy them one at a time and I also have a listing that is a pick n mix for you to choose your favourites to make a set of 6 stickers (for the price of 5).
I'm really pleased with how they turned out and it was a lot of work so I hope you like them too.

Here are some work in progress shots because desk/floor mess is one of my favourite things.




I still can't quite believe I finally have a guillotine. I hadn't had access to one since uni and it was sorely missed. I don't think I'd have thought to make these square stickers without it. (and if I had, it would have been a lot more difficult and wonky lol)
 




I'd been saving the front of my 2019 planner for once I'd made these so that I had some in use type photos and it felt good to finally cover it.






Thanks for looking to the end. After such a long time working on nothing but digital drawings, making some actual physical things again was so satisfying and I am so ready to make even more new things for my shop. I have so many ideas ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment