Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

My Birthday! ~ Whitlingham Broad

Birthday Weekend ^_^

It was my birthday at the start of the month and I took a long weekend away from everything. My parents came to visit, I didn't work or look at social media, I just relaaaaxed. And it was so needed and good.

Birthday Weekend ^_^
Birthday Weekend ^_^
Birthday Weekend ^_^
Birthday Weekend ^_^

My birthday was the Friday and we just hung out, had cake and pizza then on Saturday we went over to Whitlingham Broad. It's just on the edge of the city so quite close to us but we've never been. It's really nice over there, I spend most of my time inside but I love nature and being out in it and picking things up and touching leaves or whatever. It's just a good satisfying time.

Birthday Weekend ^_^
Birthday Weekend ^_^
Birthday Weekend ^_^
Birthday Weekend ^_^
Birthday Weekend ^_^
Birthday Weekend ^_^

We also went to Mousehold Heath, we wanted to find the city view and after going to the entirely wrong section we found it. There had been a lot of fires up there because of how dry it's been but I kind of liked how some of the plants looked. Especially this one with the fluffy, non-burned bits at the ends.

Birthday Weekend ^_^
Birthday Weekend ^_^

All in all it was a good birthday, I had a really nice time, I was thoroughly spoiled and it's a week later and I'm still feeling refreshed and happy and productive ^_^

You can check out my video from the weekend here.

No comments:

Post a Comment