Pages

Friday 20 April 2018

Twice What Is Love? ~ My First Kpop Album ^_^

Twice What Is Love mini album

Twice What Is Love mini album

The music video for What Is Love? came out and I got very excited and finally treated myself to a kpop album. I've always stopped myself before because of a mixture of not having money and not realising how good they are. This time I had the money and I read the listing properly and saw how many bits you get with it (especially as it was the last day of pre-orders which got me an extra gift) and couldn't stop myself, it was time. What I wasn't prepared for though was how amazing the quality is on everything. It's so good. I feel like if you want things printed this nice here you need to be buying graphic design catalogues or something and even then it won't be as nice. Amazing printed products and cute girls. Combined. A dream!

Twice What Is Love mini album

Twice What Is Love mini album

Twice What Is Love mini album

As though a 100 page photo book with the cd wouldn't be enough.
All these photo cards are trading card size and I look forward to thumbing through them over and over. I can't decide whether to scratch off the scratch card, it's really nice kept like that but the scratching off would be a fun time too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Twice What Is Love mini album

Twice What Is Love mini album

This clear postcard is amazing. You get a random one and as far as I can tell if you get all nine and pile them up it'll make one of the promotional photos! It's so cool!

Twice What Is Love mini album

The fact that those question marks on the back are spot varnished only so depending on the angle you can't even see them pleases me greatly. The cd image was another random selection, hi Nayeon.

Twice What Is Love mini album

Another nice touch (it is all nothing but nice touches) is how the foiling on the logo isn't just shiny, it's that good holographic rainbow shit.
I'm seriously so impressed with the quality of everything and I'm so so happy to finally have some Twice merch to hold in my hands. I want to be surrounded by nothing but this stuff, I would own photo cards of idols I didn't even know I love this ephemeral type stuff so much. I'd basically like to live in this shop please.
I show it all off more in this vlog including the poster and a peek in the photo book that I forgot to take pictures of for here.

No comments:

Post a Comment