Pages

Friday 27 April 2018

I Made A Lot Of Badges

Untitled

The tiny stickers I ordered arrived so I got to make some collage badges I've been thinking about doing for a while and I also drew up some new designs.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I love making badges so much, whether it's printed designs or putting together little collage pieces, and using the badge machine is so satisfying.

Untitled
Untitled

I love sticking gems on top of the badges, it's super fiddly but worth it. I have a badge I made for myself that has googly eyes that's a good time.
And now for the finished designs.

Link In Bio Badges
Link In Bio

Hole Are Better Than Nirvana Badges
Hole Are Better Than Nirvana

Hand-drawn Badges
Hand Drawn One Offs / Say No To Art Bros

One Off Collage Badges
X-Files / Collage One Offs

The hand drawn and collage badges are totally one off so when they're gone they're gone and they're all listed in my Etsy shop now! (individual links are under the images).
Hope you're having a good week \ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/

No comments:

Post a Comment