Pages

Thursday 5 May 2016

Picture Party 002

These are all from March because I'm bad at blogging.

Untitled

This fella finds everything absolutely amazing for about 5 seconds and then is bored of it forever more. Any tips for keeping a hamster entertained would be muchly appreciated. (You can see he's still sleepy in this picture because his ears haven't completely unfolded ^_^ )

Untitled

Patching patches.

Untitled Untitled

Fancy fancy fairy cakes. We're so good at cake decorating.

Untitled

My hair changed a little bit. I did it myself (with Will's help) and I feel much more like me.

Untitled

Look at that beautiful big face. Look at it.

Untitled Untitled

These guys ^_^

Untitled Untitled

These tiny biscuits were one of a few bits I got in the Blippo sale as a treat after my cervical screening check up and they're so good. I wasn't expecting them to actually taste so much like green tea. How do you make such a delicate flavour actually be there that much? Magic I guess.

Untitled

We got the My Little Pony magazine and it came with a blind bag instead of the toy it was meant to have but I don't mind because look how pretty she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment