Pages

Monday 9 May 2016

Flower Hair and Bernard Pattern ~ Illustration

Bernard the Bunny Flower Hair

I had a pretty productive Sunday, got a lot of work done, watched The Fifth Element for the first time all the way through, worked a bit more then watched Speed for the first time ever (one of those films has aged a lot better than the other...).
I shared the first piece of work yesterday after I'd done it but then just kept going and here are two more pieces. The pattern is inspired by the fluff monster that is Bernard, our rabbit and the girl with the flowers in her hair is another re-worked inktober piece. They are both available in my Society6, RedBubble and Art Rookie shops.

And here's a gif I made because of procrastinating before figuring out the pattern.


I hope you have a good week ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment