Pages

Saturday 27 February 2016

Picture Party ~ Line Camera Edition 001


















































I take random photos of food and my face and stuff and play with line camera a lot more than my instagram would maybe have you believe. It's not that I don't want to share the everyday type pictures but I don't want my work to get lost in a bunch of them. I often forget to take wip shots and when I do I'm a lot more conscious of it being a 'good' photo because I need my work to sell itself so I end up not sharing the work photos I do take. I'll work on changing that and here are some photos from the line camera folder on my phone. I don't know why but I always think 'I'll take a photo of myself' when I'm at my most scruffy/grumpy/tired or whatever. It makes for beautiful photos, I'm sure you'll agree. If you don't already follow me on instagram I'd like it if you did ^_^









No comments:

Post a Comment