Pages

Friday 12 February 2016

Picture Party 001

Untitled

After a bit of a falling out with taking photos I've finally reached a place where I have 'leftover' photos to share that didn't make their own posts. I'm also enjoying thinking about blogging too after having a similar falling out with that at the end of last year. I never really stopped doing either of them, I just wasn't loving it which isn't the case anymore, yay. So things are looking up all round. Picture party!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I love the market, it's an interesting pop of random independent stuff in the middle of all the high street type shops.  Plus there seems to be a lot of new stalls opening up in there at the moment which is great to see. (Norwich does have a lot of independent shops but they're slightly more edged out while the market is pretty central and opposite things like that white company shop that makes me yawn pretty hard)

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Jack Monroe gives me life. It's not even really an exaggeration, I keep thinking about writing an entire blog post about my love for Jack. I think I can genuinely say my life is better thanks to their recipes. Cheap, so tasty, easy to understand. I couldn't really cook before without a recipe to follow but now I can figure out what to replace in something depending on what we have and it'll still taste good, all thanks to Jack's immense helpfulness and various tips. I think we eat better for less money thanks to Jack and I can't recommend their recipes enough. Seriously. The book in the photo is their first, A Girl Called Jack, but their blog has a ton of recipes (also worth checking their instagram for recipes in the captions) and they just got a publisher for their recent kickstarter book (which I backed and can't wait for) so that'll be available to everyone too. What I'm basically saying is bring Jack into your life, do it, do it now. I'm going to stop being creepy now. I love you Jack.

 Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

A new market favourite, vegetable spring roll is the perfect cold weather, cycling fuel snack. Also, that nail varnish was only £1.99 and has really good coverage. I'm mightily impressed.

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment