Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Comic ~ Smarties

Smarties

When 'you've done a nice thing' turns to outrage. Who isn't that fussed by Smarties?! I mean, they're not as exciting now as when they came in a stronger tube with a little plastic lid with a letter on and you could fire the lid at people but still. The orange ones alone are worth being fussed.

For this I thought I'd have a go at digital colouring. It's pretty basic, I think I need more patience, but I enjoyed doing it. I can already see myself looking back at this in a few months and being appalled by it because I'll be better at it but that's how it goes. Making things, thinking they're good, making more things, getting better, being embarrassed by all work you've ever done previously. You know, the usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment