Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

Sketchbook ~ Cheesy Pigs

Untitled

I've come to the end of another sketchbook.  We ordered new sketchbooks from Cass but they made some sort of packing mistake and we got two books we hadn't ordered instead of the two books we did order and because they're awesome they're sending out our books and also letting us keep the mistake books. Yay, free sketchbooks! Even though it's not the book I wanted it's still lovely and I've got new sketchbook anxiety pretty bad. I'm just sitting there looking at it thinking about how good it could be and then realising that I'm never happy with how my sketchbooks turn out. Sketchbooks are so lovely I want to do them justice! I need to just get on with it, I don't think I'll ever stop worrying about ruining sketchbooks. Blank paper is scary.

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Apparently cheesy pigs are what some people call woodlice?! I'd never heard of it before and am amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment