Pages

Saturday 28 February 2015

Muspole Street

Untitled

Seeing as the days are getting longer I had the thought, that on days I have a little extra time and energy, I'm going to wander down a road/path I've never been down before. The other day I ended up on Muspole Steet.

Untitled Untitled Untitled

I'm hoping this little project will get me to find things in the city I wouldn't otherwise know about but also get me taking more photos out and about so I get less bothered about doing it. I was quite proud of taking a photo of this signage even though I could see people by the window underneath it.

Untitled

I came to the end of Muspole Street and went back down Duke Street where these last two photos were taken.

Untitled Untitled

I'm sure I'll go down loads of boring roads but this was a pretty good first go.

No comments:

Post a Comment