Pages

Thursday 3 July 2014

June

Untitled Untitled

I feel like I just ploughed through June without stopping to pay much attention so I don't really have any little thoughts about it or maybe it's just trying to think in this heat today but I do have a few photos that didn't get shared elsewhere so here are those.

Untitled Untitled Untitled

Things in June:
The Crashing of Porcelain by Martin Klimas. Gorgeous photos of dropped figures just as they smash. The poses (and the photographic skills that must go into setting something like this up) are amazing.

That's it because like I said June just happened a little out of my control and I didn't remember to note down any of the other things I saw but those porcelain photos are awesome so it kind of makes up for the lack of sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment