Pages

Sunday 20 July 2014

Crochet ~ Mystery Cutie


I've spent this weekend with one long headache because of the humidity and then there was a storm this afternoon with so much rain it started to come in our house (nothing at all dramatic as far as rain in house, just a little troublesome) and then the toilet started bubbling which was weird and any possible problems with a toilet will cause only stress.
Anyway, it's all actually fine now just the added stress on top of a sore head at the time. All it means is that I simply didn't get all the things done that I wanted to but I did add a zip to a pop tart pouch I made a while ago so it's all ready for a test run and I also made this little blue fella.

Untitled

I'm not sure what he is yet (except super cute) he just appeared out of my hook without any proper thought. He seems to have enjoyed the rain at least. I'll have to find out what his name is. I think he might be a bear...

Fingers crossed for the humidity to just stop it and then back to more productive days.

No comments:

Post a Comment