Pages

Saturday 14 June 2014

Soothing Saturday

Untitled

I spent today with my parents and Will wandering around the city looking at pretty things. It was quite lovely.

Untitled Untitled Untitled

There are a few of these around the city at the moment and I can't get over the fact that they're clearly freehand. I dream of being able to write like that.

Untitled

This Egyptian goose couple had eight fluffy little babies wandering around nibbling grass or sitting in a huddle. It was so cute.

Untitled Untitled Untitled

We saw another pair in the river and they had two babies who were equally as cute and fluffy. We threw them a few bits of bread and the goslings got no special treatment, all four of them were thinking only of themselves and getting the bread.

Untitled

I am totally convinced it's a Sunday. Tomorrow will be like I get an extra day.
I actually just checked the calendar again, it is Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment