Pages

Wednesday 11 June 2014

En'cow'nter

Untitled Untitled

Last night Will went out for his run round the meadow and when he got back he told me how he'd gone round a corner and almost ran into a pair of cows. He gave them a bit of a bum rub and went to carry on his way but then another one came from the other direction and he got a bit trapped which concerned him slightly. The new cow headed for him snorting like a crazy and he wasn't sure what she was doing and then she licked him, the length of his forearm, a few times. When she was done she moved on and he carried on along the path cow free. I'm pretty scared of the cows. I think they're lovely but they're big enough to trample me. After Will's story though I figured they were quite tame so this afternoon we went to see them again.

Untitled Untitled Untitled

I wasn't brave enough to give them a pat due to a mixture of nervouness and not wanting to get licked but I got pretty close. Will's forearm got a thorough licking again and he actually has little graze marks on his arm, who knows what sort of injuries a cow lick would cause a weakling like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment