Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

March

Untitled

When preparing for a market, tea and cake is important.

Untitled

Will and Bruce enjoying the morning sunshine.

Untitled

Fact. We sat and had lunch before a visit to the castle and watched a tiny little bird go in and out of that lamp post with nest materials. So small. We also watched some Jackdaws in that tree and one of them actually fell down the tree a little bit. Not sure I've ever seen a bird lose it's balance.

Other things that happened in March:
The post winter Clutter City.
Lots of Diablo 3.
My second outing in Simply Crochet magazine.
I found out about this guy. Seriously, Menstrual Man is my hero.
I wished I owned this zine, this patch and this t-shirt.
We made pop tarts from scratch.
Tank Girl Kickstarter!!!!!!!!!! A pretty perfect piece of end of the month news. I have loved Tank Girl for a very long time and this new book looks amazing. What a line up of artists! I can't believe you can get the book plus postage plus extra goodies for only £23!! Basically I'm very excited and also pleased with myself for being so indecisive about spending the last of my Christmas money for so long because now I can back this awesomeness. Being bad at spending money paid off.

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment