Pages

Monday 31 March 2014

What My Phone Saw ~ February and March

What My Phone Saw

This guy as a wip // Awesome robot

What My Phone Saw

My most exciting purchase in a long time.

What My Phone Saw

The perks of working at home // Tiny tooth drawing

What My Phone Saw

Inside // Outside

What My Phone Saw

Pretty proud of myself for catching this beasty despite my immense squealy fear of such things.

What My Phone Saw

We are grown ups who do grown up lunches. (Or grown ups who don't check opening times to things and have to have pound shop lunch)

What My Phone Saw

William, the sun and the castle. Norwich has good things in it.

What My Phone Saw

Looking autumnal for spring.

What My Phone Saw

Pretty excited to not need boots and socks.

What My Phone Saw

My new business cards // Party Ring brooches

What My Phone Saw

Boring white stickers ain't so boring anymore // Homemade pop tarts. Recipe here.

What My Phone Saw

Do you ever see a rainbow and think 'oh yeah, rainbows are actually real'? The world is amazing.

What My Phone Saw

These fellows are growing out of the top of a wall. The world continues being amazing // Will's toad has almost disappeared

What My Phone Saw

The mirror at the top of the stairs in Langley's will never ever get old.

What My Phone Saw

'Why are the toilets higher off the ground in here than any other toilet ever?' // Sitting in a sun patch in the studio being colourful.

No comments:

Post a Comment