Pages

Thursday 15 August 2013

Nature At Home

Untitled

One of our strawberries on Monday, starting to go red. There was much excitement.

Untitled Untitled

Trying to document my pretty amazing stance for taking product photos. I basically try and not fall on things while also trying to have my feet far enough apart that they aren't in the photo but trying to get my face and therefore camera directly over the top of the thing I'm photographing. Professional. Also notice the super fancy boots, they're important for a good photo.

Untitled

This dude is the fanciest grasshopper I've seen in real life. I think when I was little grasshoppers were all over green and these days all the ones in our garden are dead grass colour but this guy had a red bum and a stripey side. I liked him (or her?)

Untitled Untitled

Wednesday redness. Even more excitement. There are 2 strawberries on our plant that look like we'll definitely be able to eat them at some point, the last photo is the same strawberry as the first photo. Two days more red.

No comments:

Post a Comment