Pages

Friday 9 August 2013

I Had A Birthday.

Untitled

Over the weekend I turned 26. I didn't do anything in particular, I just gave myself a wonderfully relaxing 4 day weekend off from any work, mum and dad came to visit for a couple of days and we wandered around, ate tasty things and I spent some quality time reading and being Mario on my new N64.

Untitled

Will's gift to me was a portrait of us. It's so weird. I love it. I wish there was evidence of the noise I made when I opened it.

Untitled

Will's pretty pleased with himself.

Untitled

We (Will, mum, dad and me) spent pretty much all of Saturday (my actual birthday) wandering around the city and ended up trying to find all the gorillas. We didn't find them all but it got us wandering to bits of the city we probably wouldn't have otherwise, which was pretty cool.

Untitled

My tasty tasty lunch.

Untitled Untitled

We found fish in the river and Will apparently lost where the camera was.

Untitled Untitled
Untitled

Self portrait in a gorilla.

Untitled

This looks like a lovely 'looking in the river' photo but he's actually washing dog shit off his boot. I document these things.

Untitled Untitled

And obviously there was cake and presents. Look how lucky I am. I got so many good things and I'm currently occupying myself with absorbing as much of them as quickly as possible. Getting back to doing work is hard when there is so much new stuff to distract me...

No comments:

Post a Comment