Pages

Saturday 11 May 2013

Recent Makes/Illustration ~ Miniature Sunflowers

Untitled

Will has a workshop this weekend teaching a miniatures club to paint a tiny van Gogh (they're a group of people that make all sorts of miniature things, dollhouses, garden scenes, rooms in books, it sounds amazing, some people knit with sewing needles!!! ). He did one last year and they did a Vermeer. He decided, to my delight, that it'd be a good idea to try it out with me so he could plan the process before hand.

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled 128.365

I don't use acrylic. Acrylic and me don't get on unless I'm smothering a piece of paper with a load of paint for a mass of colour, so I didn't have high hopes for my mini painting but I'm really pleased with it. Will teaches good.

Not the best photo, but for the sake of scale:

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment