Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

Illustration ~ History Dream Team

Untitled History Dream Team

I'd been thinking about this illustration for ages and finally here it is, watercolour and line work.
Oh how I love these ladies.
I often think about them doing a programme together where Janina Ramirez gets excited about manuscripts while Lucy Worsley randomly rocks up in period costume like it's totally normal and then they teach us all loads of history.
Awesome.

While I'm here I'd like you to take the time to go sign this petition. It's about the government allowing businesses to use images however they like without permission from the creator. This is bad. Have a look at this blog post on Oh Deer because they talk about it better than me and please please please sign the petition and pass it around too. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment