Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

Week 12

79.365 DILO March 2013

Day 79 - My new favourite mug. Will went to visit his nan and grandad and came back with this mug that he was given when he was little with an easter egg in it. There's another elephant on the other side. I love it so much.

81.365 / 12.52

Day 81 -  Also week 12 of 52 weeks which I have been being rubbish at but have just about managed so far. I need hair dye. Unfortunately there are more important things to spend money on at the moment *sad face*

82.365

Day 82 - Candles during Earth Hour.

83.365

Day 83 - A little bit of our kitchen. I really wish we had tiles that weren't these ones.

84.365

Day 84 - Sitting at the computer in Will's studio on photoshop and listing items in the shops. That's the top of Will's list, mine is here if you're interested.

2 comments:

  1. Loving your brilliant red hair and all of these lovely photos! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete