Pages

Monday 18 March 2013

Recent Makes ~ The Week Before The Market Zine

The Week Before The Market The Week Before The Market The Week Before The Market

I'd had a hankering to make a new zine for a while and decided that a little zine about the week before the market would be a nice thing to have at the market. It turned out pretty good (if I do say so myself) so I've listed it on Etsy and Folksy. It comes with a free sticker. Yay, free stuff!
I should make zines more often, it's really fun. This one is made from just a single sheet of A4 folded in a clever way to make a little 8 page booklet (including front and back). One of the few skills I actually learnt at uni and it amazes me every time.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I were creative enough to produce a zine - it always looks like so much fun and I love reading them!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have a go! Stick a load of stuff you like on some paper run it through a photocopier and fold it in half, you've got yourself a zine :)

      Delete