Pages

Monday 2 July 2012

My Monday

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Ready to be turned into something awesome.
Spray fixing the weird chalky ink on the rocket cards.
Being outside in Will's massive broken boots.
The healthiest, most grown up lunch ever.
Doing some crochet, my tamagotchi arrives. I name her Mochi.
Packing the cards.
Mochi grows up!
Will makes tasty dinner.
More crochet. It's working up slowly but it'll be one hell of a cushion cover.

3 comments:

  1. Tamagotchi! I have not seen one of those in so long! Love the cushion cover - it's a great pattern, where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it in a book, it's for a bag so I took how to do the zig zag shape, figured out how to make it the right width (lots of undoing and starting again!) and then changed the colours and how many lines to do for each. It might be the most colourful thing I've ever made.

      Delete
    2. It looks great. Love the turquoise and gold colours next to each other. They work really well.

      Delete