Pages

Monday 9 January 2012

Today I...

9.366

...went for a wander in the city after getting the boring things done off of my to do list.
I like how the urban/modern-ness of the graffiti contrasts with the old-ness of the buildings in Norwich while at the same time feeling sad that people do so much ugly graffiti. But also well done to whoever put that green on that pink, I love it.

Also, if you are curious, I have created my 366 set on Flickr. Like I said before not all the photos are getting uploaded but there will be some on Flickr that I don't blog.

x

1 comment:

  1. I always have mixed feelings towards graffiti... sometimes I find it the most beautiful form of art while others I find completely insulting. I think the artist can really make it or break it. Very cool photos! The building are so cool!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete