Pages

Thursday 26 January 2012

D.I.Y Photo Album





I had quite a few photos from various printings and films and had an A4 diary from last year that I didn't really want to just throw away as it seemed wasteful. I couldn't decide what to do with it and then Will said I should use it to stick things in and I realised I had run out of photo albums.

I just laid out the photos on the page and then marked 2 little dots on each side of each corner, took the photos away then used a blade to cut between each of the corner marks and slotted in the photos.
Voila! Free photo album.
I haven't put photos on both sides of the page all the way through because I reckon it'll start getting too thick for the binding to handle, although I am tempted to over fill it so I can have a play with making the binding/spine stronger...

No comments:

Post a Comment