Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Mum's Birthday







Lots of fog.
A pile of lions.
My mum's adopted giraffe (her gift from my brother).

For her birthday my mum wanted to go to the zoo.
You might think that the zoo in December is a silly idea but you'd be wrong. I think it was the best zoo day I've ever had. We got to see quite a few animals that we never normally get to see, there were practically no people about and some of the animals were not only visible but being amazing.
A chimp came straight over to mum and just sat there looking at her for a while, the lions were in a massive sleepy pile on the other side of the glass, a sloth bear came over to us and tried sucking us up with his tubey termite eating mouth through the glass, the wolves were all lounging around on the close side of their enclosure, we saw the wolverines really close, there was a tiny little baby elephant that was only born in april and another not quite as little but still little elephant that was born last year and loads of other animaly goodness. It was an awesome day.

There are a few more photos on my flickr.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment