Pages

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Christmas











I had a rather hectic few weeks before Christmas (I'm sure I'm not the only one!) and so have taken some time off over Christmas and feel like today is the day I will start to do things again.
Taking time off over Christmas was lovely, I got given some really nice presents and had some really nice food and we went to stay at mum and dad's on Boxing Day which was really relaxing.

I no longer work at the cinema! I am now just self employed. Scary but in a motivating kind of way. Realistically I know that I will almost definitely need part time jobs here and there in the not to distant future but that job just wasn't working with my art so I needed to get out of it to concentrate on my art and properly get started on it.

I'm really looking forward to finally getting my illustration work out there and putting even more effort into the shop too.

New year new start and all that, only a few days now!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment