Pages

Thursday 19 August 2010

Recently...

...I have...

...let Rupert Grint and friend into the cinema to use the toilet.

...sent one of my handbound notebooks to someone in America. I hope they like it.

...purchased issue 2 of Oh Comely and discovered it's just as lovely as the first issue. Will and I are going to make the dahl and bacon soup next week.

...been amazed by this website. It's so pretty. Look at her blog also (it's new but if her last blog is anything to go by it's going to be beautiful). I've had my eye on these for a while.

...watched The Last Airbender while waiting for Will to finish work. Please don't pay extra to watch it in 3d because it's really not, I didn't wear the glasses almost the whole time and it was fine. It's like they're stealing your money.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment