Pages

Thursday 5 August 2010

My Birthday!

For my birthday we went to London and spent the first half of the day in the Aquarium which was awesome. Then we found some food and sat in Trafalgar Square and had lunch. We went into the National Gallery and had tea and cakes which was incredibly tasty then we wandered down to the river and ended up sitting on Southbank for a while. Then we went and investigated a building that we overheard someone tell someone was Charing Cross station because I didn't believe it was but it turned out they were right. We walked round to Tottenham Court and then got the tube and came home. Ordered pizza from the completely stupid people at Domino's Hatfield (I won't be giving them business ever again) and then stuffed ourselves full of food and slept.

It was a good birthday.

Also, present wise, I got money and vouchers to treat myself with and I got 2 cameras! I was so pleased. Mum and Dad got me an Instax mini with a load of film and Will got me a Split Cam with a load of film. I can't wait to get the film developed from it and see all the double exposed splicing goodness. Will also got me a book of John Keats' poems and love letters to Fanny Brawne which he had painted on.

All in all, it was a pretty awesome birthday.

Now for some photos.

We love pigeons.


Morning shot, my very first Instax photo!





x

No comments:

Post a Comment