Pages

Thursday 29 July 2010

Since my last (proper) post...

I have...

done a 41 and a half hour week at my supposed to be part-time job,

this has killed my knees.
but only one more shift tomorrow then I have a whole week off that includes my birthday!
refused to sign an agreement meaning work could get me to work more than 48 hours a week.

finished all the crocheting for a cushion cover I'm making for the shop.

drawn out a lot of business cards.

painted some wooden pegs.

seen 3 kids dressed as Woody, 4 kids dressed as Buzz Lightyear, 2 kids dressed as Jesse and 1 kid wearing a Rex T-shirt.

also seen one mum get mad that her child had lost his Woody toy and the child didn't seem to care at all.

I think she should have given me the Woody toy.

decided that saving money by buying cheap shampoo and no conditioner isn't worth the feeling of having dirty hair just after I've washed it and caved and bought new shampoo and some conditioner.

today my hair feels clean.


I am looking forward to...

finishing my shift tomorrow and having a week to actually do things rather than just being knackered.

getting the film from the Praktica developed. Fingers crossed it worked!

taking photos.

doing some drawing.

making things.

finishing off a load of stuff on my 'to do' list

my birthday!

actually seeing Will for a substantial amount of time.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment