Pages

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Photos, Photos, Photos

My 222 photos arrived yesterday morning! It's so much better than just seeing them on a computer screen, I love it. I spent quite a lot of the day writing on the back of them and then putting them in photo albums and then going to the charity shop to buy 2 more photo albums because I ran out of spaces.
Now I need to get the disposable that's been floating around forever developed, and finish a film that's in my old camera and get that developed, and use my new SLR's and get them developed.
So many photos!

Looking forward to a day of drawing and then seeing mum and dad for the first time since their holiday. It'll be nice after a tiring long weekend at work to actually do some art and see all the photos that mum and dad took in Cyprus.
Excited!

x

p.s. if you like alien ant farm or philosophy I'm making funds by selling some bits I don't want on eBay. I have a pile of stuff but going through it gradually so as to not get overloaded with eBay things to sort out.

No comments:

Post a Comment