Pages

Sunday 17 January 2010

some things

i'm at my most awesome when i'm sending will photos of me while he's in the same room but paying attention to things other than me.


will gets sad when he bites off a penguin's face.
but it's better than eating other bits of it while it can still look at you.


the innards of the penguin look like smarties but really that's just what penguins look like inside.


today we watched black hawk down and i changed the buttons on wills jacket.
i like to sew.

this post is pointless but i don't care.



p.s. can someone explain to me why glee is so popular? is it just because they sing journey songs?

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure your right about penguin innards.

    I don't think anyone can give you a good explaination for why Glee is so popular. Its super super lame. Yet somehow kind of great. The world's guilty pleasure.

    ReplyDelete