Pages

Friday 29 January 2010

bits and bobs

i drew this at work the other day. bit wonky but not bad.


i love squirty cream


we went to islington today to find the big art shop of the one we found by the national gallery.
will got a rhino in the art shop to make pretty. photos another time, he's not finished yet. and i got lino printing stuff. i'm excited.
we had lunch at 'the diner'. it was awesome. as shown by the photo. cherry coke in a resteraunt and glass coke bottles can only be a good thing.


this is me in the toilets at 'the diner' all the tiles were black with orange grouting and the toilets and sinks were black too. they were brilliant.


this is what i drew on the train home. part of wills face.

good day but really cold.

i need money to spend in gap.

the end. (will just arrived with fish and chips but without the fish and with a sausage and there's wine to be had)

2 comments:

  1. Wow I'm jealous of your amazing drawing talent!

    And I just died from laughter that you call it "squirty cream" Best part of my day so far. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laughing at squirty cream too!

    You really are talented at drawing. I wish I could draw. Even a little bit.


    I just got my word wrong. Fail.

    ReplyDelete