Pages

Thursday 23 April 2015

Day Out!

On Monday we actually both took the same day off and spent some actual time with each other. The whole day in fact. I can't remember the last time we both didn't work all day on the same day. We'd set aside a bit of money and decided to head out into the world for a lovely time.

Untitled

We tried on glasses at the vintage market and I bought myself a name patch for my jacket that says Harold.

Untitled Untitled

We had a picnic and let everyone in Marks and Spencer know we didn't really belong there by being surprised and excited to find things like tiny brie and laughing when they gave us side eye.

Untitled Untitled

Will took me to a second hand bookshop I'd not been in and we bought a book of Japanese myths. We also went to another awesome bookshop and got a little 80p book of Viking epic.

Untitled

We found out that Bernard likes Parsley.

Untitled

And made an aubergine friend.

Obviously this post wouldn't be complete without a gif of Will licking a houmous lid.

No comments:

Post a Comment