Pages

Saturday 6 September 2014

August

Untitled

August was weird. There was my birthday and the beach and the zoo for the first half and then there was dinosaurs and a doughnut and the wonder that is Bernard. There was lots of walking all around Norwich giving moral support to Will while he shows off his portfolio trying to find a tattoo apprenticeship. Yet, it seemed oddly sparse. Funny old month.
I'd say it was a good month but really quite tiring which sounds like a negative but being tired can come from doing a lot of positive things I guess.

Untitled

Also this month:
This shop has a lot of cute printed loveliness.
I especially love the crochet Hypnotoad and that skeleton: http://mentalfloss.com/article/51900/8-wonderfully-creative-crochet-projects
This shirt.

My September mission is to find more things to share for this post. Also, work.

No comments:

Post a Comment