Pages

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Photo An Hour ~ Mon 27 Jan 2014

Photo An Hour

8am - Morning view of the world. This tree is normally full of big fat pigeons and tiny little birds that you can hear but can't see.

Photo An Hour

9am - Breakfast at the computer. Super healthy amount of jam.

Photo An Hour

10am - Scanning in sketchbook pages. This photo is about as pleasing as scanning in pages is.

Photo An Hour

11am - Packing an order of 12 goose cards.

Photo An Hour

Noon - Drawing up some tags while sausages cook. (I technically took this photo at 14 seconds past one but shhh, I did take a photo while it was still 12 but this one was better)

Photo An Hour Photo An Hour

1pm - Ventured out into the world to post the geese off to Texas and to do a bit of food shopping.

Photo An Hour

2pm - On my way home. I love these trees. There's a row of them in front of the football stadium but this year this is the only one that has all it's baubles.

Photo An Hour

3pm - Just as I get near my house there's a tiny but of blue sky.

Photo An Hour

4pm - I spent a little bit of time entering all the competitions on my pile of receipts after updating my accounts and this made me sad. It's like the survey has no self esteem. "Are you sure your visit to the Post Office went smoothly? That doesn't sound right, you must have ticked the wrong box. Surely something went wrong?" Makes me think of Marvin from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Photo An Hour

5pm - We settled down for the night to eat pie and chips and watch films. This is our pile of dvd's we haven't watched. We have seen some of the films already but haven't watched our copies of them yet. We ended up having a double bill of Panda! Go Panda! and Valhalla Rising. They so don't go together that it kind of worked. I feel the residual jolliness of Panda! Go Panda! helped me cope with Valhalla Rising. It was good but hard work, quite slow going. Unlike Panda! Go Panda! which was amazing.

3 comments:

  1. Plane trees are awesome. Lovely splotchy bark and huge leaves that go orange and brown well too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plane trees are awesome. Lovely splotchy bark and huge leaves that go orange and brown well too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this idea, a photo an hour! loving your goose cards..speaking of cards, last night I have launched my new greeting cards on my online shop eek. scary but exciting of course :)

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete