Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Old Man Wilson

Untitled

This is Will's birthday face last week.

Untitled

One of many awesome presents was an anatomical crocodile model that has gaps in it's outside sections so you can see its innards. Pretty cool.

Untitled Untitled Untitled

(I realise this isn't the prettiest photo of Norwich ever but it's a fact and topical so it gets included)
We went on an adventure and found lots of graffiti.

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

There's a car park that has all of it's walls covered. It's so bright. I have no idea whether the people that own the car park want it there or not but it makes for a much better looking car park as far as I'm concerned.

Untitled Untitled Untitled

After all the walking we stopped for a coffee and a shared brownie which I documented with much skill.
Will loves it when I take photos of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment