Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

Sketchbook ~ Toast and September Challenge

Untitled Untitled Untitled


A few recent pages from the ol' sketchbook. I'm actually going to need a new one soon and it's a rare thing that I really just want to buy exactly the same one as I'm using at the minute, I normally get bored and want to try a new one before I even finish the one I've got. I've finally found a sketchbook that works perfectly for me, for now at least.

Untitled Untitled Untitled

I started a little late but thought I'd have a go at Devon Anna Smith's September drawing challenge on instagram. It's the same as the one she did in December which I managed to keep up with. I've missed the last 2 days but I'm planning on catching up later today. It's nice to have some prompts for drawing and also looking through the tag to see how other people are doing with it.
If you're on instagram you should join in, even if you don't normally ever draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment