Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Week 27

183.365

Day 183 - Fabric bits drying.

184.365

Day 184 - My first lined crochet pouch, it ended up with a zip on it but my zip attaching needs practise.

185.365

Day 185 - A rubbish photo but the only one I took that day.

186.365

Day 186 - My little red sewing machine.

187.365

Day 187 - Buttons in the sun. They're slowly, slowly getting sorted.

188.365

Day 188 - BBQ is the best way to cook sausages.

189.365

Day 189 - Pressed buttercup from the meadow.

Things this week:
These envelopes are such a cute idea.
These handmade clothes are so pretty.
I'm half way through reading Persepolis. It's really interesting.
We went to see Despicable Me 2 and laughed. A lot.

2 comments:

  1. The pressed buttercup is gorgeous! I really want to get into it while my stay in Germany for 6 weeks, if I could find flowers that are pickable I would love to try it out. How do you do it?

    Katrina Sophia from The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pressing flowers while on a trip somewhere is such a nice idea, they'll be lovely souvenirs. I lay out the flowers as flat as possible on some kitchen roll on a flat table then put another piece of kitchen roll on top and put a couple of heavy books on it. I always forget and end up leaving them to press for about a month but I think if the thing you're pressing isn't too thick a week would probably do it. Also, as you can kind of see in the photo, if you use a textured tissue you'll get the texture on your flower which I guess can be a good or a bad thing :)

      Delete