Pages

Saturday 27 April 2013

The Meadow and Discounts

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

The weather has gone wrong again today but on Wednesday it was let's go for a walk round the meadow weather which is always good.

The moss in the second photo felt so good. I want a rug made of it.
That last photo includes Will's manky running shoe manky from when he started running in the meadow while it was basically a marsh. Manky.

In other news, a while ago my lovely parents got me a gift subscription to Oh Comely and they've passed on a link for me to pass on. If you use this link to subscribe you'll get a £2 discount www.ohcomely.co.uk/subscribe/ref/2820/1tu which can only be a good thing :)

While I'm at it here's my refer link for Moo as well http://www.moo.com/share/5jcjcz
If you use that link to use Moo for the first time you'll get a 10% discount off your first order :)


No comments:

Post a Comment