Pages

Monday 28 May 2012

Saturday

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled 21.52

On Saturday we decided to work all day then have a bbq and watch Eurovision.
I love the little feet on our bbq bucket, it's such a cute little bbq. It turned out to be a good day all round except for us doing so badly at Eurovision, but like I said on my Twitter, I kind of hope we don't win it because I just don't think we'd host a Eurovision-y enough show.
That beer Will has is takeaway from the pub that just opened near us. Takeaway beer! Why have I never lived near a pub that does this before, it's genius! (It's not takeaway in the glass, that'd be silly.)
Also if we ever want to win Eurovision we really should just use Iron Maiden. The whole world loves Maiden, we'd get ALL the votes.

No comments:

Post a Comment