Pages

Friday 13 April 2012

A Hippo and A Dress

Untitled Untitled

We had a short visit from my parents this week. We got some culture at the Sainsbury Centre and headed into the city for a wander round the shops. I was lucky enough to be bought a tiny little hippo from the Sainsbury Centre based on the Egyptian one you can see there (my hippo was made by a local artist in Norfolk and I annoyingly can't remember their name but their intials are S.M. and I endeavor to find out their name in the not too distant future) and also a new dress.
Fashion seems to have gone horribly wrong at the moment (not that I'm particularly bothered by fashion trends but it sure does make the shops ugly) so I was glad to find something nice.

Now I need to decide on a name for the hippo.

No comments:

Post a Comment