Pages

Sunday 20 November 2011

Christmas Cards

Christmas Card Christmas Card Christmas Card

I was asked to draw some Christmas cards and this is what I came up with.
I'm getting more printed than they need so there will be some in the shop once they've arrived from the printers.

Last night I put these on my flickr and added them to groups and then put a link to them on facebook and twitter.
Last night I thought they looked a bit weird but I was on my laptop and thought it must just be the screen set up is bad. I looked at them this morning on the desktop and they still looked horrific and I suddenly realised they were in CMYK (for printing) rather then RGB (for screens).

I'm actually a little embarrassed that they were seen in that horrific state.
I was surprised how much of a difference it makes. Sneaky photoshop shows them just fine and then they get on the internet and turn ugly.

Lesson learnt, I won't be forgetting to change that setting again in the future!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment