Pages

Tuesday 11 January 2011

New Zine...



I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted.
But thinking back over the past few weeks it kind of makes sense.
I had a sulk inducing gum infection and a cold at the same time that caused me to do nothing but feel sorry for myself for about a week.

But once I got over the worst of that I commenced work on my next zine.







It took me a while to get going on it, for a little bit I almost gave up because I couldn't see it getting anywhere but now over the past week or so I haven't done much other than work on it and it's coming along quite nicely. Infact, I only have a few more bits to draw and then it's down to all the layout etc. which I'll hopefully get started on tonight.

I'm on my thousandth or so cold in a row and I'm incredibly fed up of blowing my nose but working on the zine and seeing it all come together is keeping me reasonably sane.

x

p.s. seeing as it's been so long since my last post, Happy New Year! Hope it's going well so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment