Pages

Saturday 5 June 2010

bird cages and asparagus


I'm thinking about doing some sort of bird cage/perch type collection illustration thing.
As you can see, it's not actually an idea yet but I'm loving fancy looking bird cages at the moment and drawing them is fun.

I said to Will, 'do you know how asparagus grows?' and drew a little picture (even though he knew anyway) and it turns out I really quite liked it. Might do it again on nice paper.

I think I have a cold rather than (or aswell as) hayfever which is going to make my shift today all the more rubbish but it's the only big shift I have this week so yay!

Also, this morning I keep hitting my elbow on things. Ouch.

Haven't decided on an actual definate day yet but my Etsy will be up and running by the end of the week.
I'll announce it here and on my twitter so keep your eyes peeled :)

x

2 comments: