Pages

Sunday 18 September 2016

Shop Update ~ A Squeegee, A Stapler and A Witch

Squeegee

A few new designs are up in my Society6 and Redbubble shops. The squeegee and long arm stapler are going to be part of a group that I'm going to make into a sticker set for my Etsy shop soon, once I've got a third sorted. My long arm stapler is one of my favourite things I own so I'm excited by the idea of being able to cover my house and me in things with one printed on.
Long Arm Stapler
Fire Witch

This was originally an ink drawing I did for Inktober last year and has been on my pile of drawings to work up for a while now. Photoshop wanted it to stay in that pile, crashing just as I was finishing it on Saturday night (without ever saving because I'm a dunce) but I started it again this morning and got it done anyway so whatever photoshop, nice try.

And here's a few examples of the things you can get on Society 6 and Redbubble. If you do get any of these be sure to share and tag me on instagram or twitter so I can see ^_^
@vongarratt #beckygarratt

No comments:

Post a Comment