Pages

Monday 12 September 2016

Let's Draw #4



Warm up doodley times in my sketchbook.
I use my sketchbooks as often as possible to draw as much nonsense drawings as I can. No pressure in a sketchbook, just mess. I often go back through my sketchbooks and find gems that with a bit of work turn into final pieces too. Sometimes sketchbooking doesn't feel like productive work but it totally is in the long run. Whether it turns into an illustration to use or just because the more you draw the better you get or even just because having drawn one random thing can trigger some other completely different random thing that you wouldn't have got to without the first random thing. Drawing with nothing in mind is great, basically.

There will be a lot more of these videos. I really want to do them more often and I'm finally figuring out a set up to be able to ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment